April 2013 in review
- Birthday celebrations for many special friends and family members, April was my Mom’s birth month. Although she is not with us, her birthday will remain in our hearts. We celebrated my sweet daugher’s birthday the last week of April. My sister, my brother, my granddaughter all have birthdays in April. My “gold friend” and her husband both have April birthdays. And the last day of April is the birthday of another friend. Oh April thank you for giving me reason to celebrate your thirty short but sweet days.
- Planned family reunion around the rainy days of April. We moved the event indoors on the last Sunday of April and had a wonderful time with four generations of family and friends in attendance. All those determined to brave the rain to be there were rewarded with fun, good food, loving fellowship and a little music by my daughter and me.
- We travelled to a nearby town to show support to my brother in law’s latest passion. His recently restored 68 Mustang was part of a classic and antique car show. How proud he is and appreciated friends and family being there.
- Worked on watercolor art projects that will be entered in an art show in May and also illustration for Mr. Finely Done’s upcoming book. Illustration below.
- With the help of Mr. Finely Done, four rooms were painted as part of my spring cleaning project.(dining room below)
- Traded cars. That is a biggie for me. It is something not done often and I stress over whether I made the right choice. I have had the car over a week now, and still not sure. I am such a” second guess yourself” girl.
Goodbye April and thanks for the memories!